Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thee El Pedro


So after being heckled ever so kindly by Ike I decided to find time to post something on the family blog. Here I am with a picture and an update. The picture is of me with some friends at a Mexican party. To the right of me is my Jaimacan roomate Romaine who is really funny. To the left of me is a girl named Lisa Sellmann who is from southern California and her roomate. I am kinda of interested in Lisa just because she is funny and up-beat. We'll see what happens.

I had a good workout today, running a 1600, 1200, 800, 400. My times were 4:37, 3:35, 2:14, 63. This saturday is a 5k race that I will probably run in and I will see if I can talk Lisa into going to take some pictures of me.

School has kept me plenty busy. I have never spent so much time in the library and I have never worked so hard in my schoolwork. I hope this all will translate into successful grades.

If any of you have summer job ideas for me that would be great. I have applied for a number of jobs and I'm waiting to hear back. We'll see what happens. Well, there you have it my first post on the family blog!

2 comments:

  1. welcome pedro! we are stoked to have you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete, I'll bet you didn't know the whole world could access this blog and read it but with your hands between your legs, you look like a girl. Much love,
    Justin McCoy

    ReplyDelete