Hey this is just a quick update. I ran a 5k this morning in 16:03. I led the whole race until the last 800m and I was passed by three guys. It was about a minute improvement from the same race I ran this fall time. Im pleased with the improvement and wanted to win the race but it will all come in good time.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Pedro's 5k
Hey this is just a quick update. I ran a 5k this morning in 16:03. I led the whole race until the last 800m and I was passed by three guys. It was about a minute improvement from the same race I ran this fall time. Im pleased with the improvement and wanted to win the race but it will all come in good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good work Pedro! That's my special boy! That is a great picture too, looking good.
ReplyDeleteway to go pedro! you look awesome!! keep us posted. love em nate elle and truman
ReplyDelete