Just a quick update from Mere and I. We need to improve on the blogging, but we thank everybody for their posts. We enjoy seeing what is occurring in everybody's lives. Congrats to Lucy on her swim class achievements, she's a natural! Also, congrats to Elle on her first day of pre-school, before you know it she'll be graduating from high school heading off to college.
Well, Mere and I are doing great! Mere is back at Lyn-Tron this semester, she is also taking her last class, Espanol, at Eastern and the rest of her classes are online. She will be graduating this April! We will be heading down for the commencement.
I am busy with class Tuesday and Wednesday nights as well as work during the day down at the office. We are finally back at our house after what seems like a long time. We spent the last two weeks watching Tom and then the Thornes. They were both great, but it is nice to be back home. I continue to teach the gospel essentials class which I really enjoy and Meredith is on the enrichment committee.
Overall, we feel happy and lucky to be in Spokane surrounded by both families. That is a quick update on us, and we will provide more pictures in the future.
love,
Mere & Ben
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment