Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jonathan B Ashby







So, it has been a couple months and I am sorry for the slowness in this but I do need to post to the family blog that Jonathan Bradley Ashby was born on 02-01-2010 at 3:56pm in Chandler Arizona.The labor really did go as well as one could. Jonathan came out with the umbilical cord wrapped twice around his neck and once around his arm. We think wrestling may be in his future.

Jonathan has been such a joy for us and continues to get cuter and cuter. He had surgery for pyloric stenosis that took place at Phoenix Childrens Hospital when he was just 17 days old.

Motherhood has been the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. And I have done two marathons, suffered through college and a graduate degree and motherhood still takes the cake.
Because with being a mom, there is no break. I am a mom 24 hours a day 7 days a week and will be for the rest of my life. I can however testify that the Lord has a very special place in his heart for mothers and the tender mercies I have been granted make motherhood completly worth it!

Welcome Jonathan to the family! We are so lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment