


SO I ran an 800m race today. I left class five minutes early but really didnt give myself enough time to warm up. I ran from the classroom to my house, then from my house to the track and had to convince the starter to let me into the race. He had scratched me. I literally showed up just before my race started, just a stride or two and then the race. I had some adrenaline going and lived off of it for 600m. I was leading the thing and from what people told me I had a sizeable lead but that all fell apart the last two-hundred meters. I went through the first lap in 58 and then 600m in 1:29 BUT the last 200m were lactic-acid-madness and i ran just over two minutes and like five seconds. I think had I actually had a warm-up I would have won the race and ran around 1:56. Such is life. Just thought I would post this. Oh and Im planning on staying in provo for the summer. The MTC called back and said they wanted a second interview. THis girl in my dinner group said that I may have a secretarial job too depending on if the other girl that is currently working there leaves for the summer. I recently aquired an early morning janitorial job as well. Im planning on just working and running this summer- Living the HIGH LIFE! Im looking forward to conference this weekend and visiting with the extended family and all.
Well, thats about it for me...oh my roomate fake proposed to his girlfriend as an april fools joke- she didnt think it was that funny and hasnt really talked to him since.
No comments:
Post a Comment