


Hello Family and Friends,
I am in the process of finishing my first year at the University of Chicago. It has been a tremendous experience and challenge. There are many things I have learned and I recognize I have many more things I will learn within the next several years. Nonetheless, I will write this update that my year may be made complete.
The past month has allowed plenty of opportunities to meet and speak with strong and successful people. I have grown in confidence and ability to establish contacts that will be of value down the road. Some of these contacts have come through my school work which has finished surprisingly well. I have declared myself an Economics major and look forward to the work I will do in that arena.
I have also enjoyed more social events than some of the previous months. Whether it was a movie with friends, bowling with the Singles Branch, or dinner in Chinatown, I have enjoyed each opportunity to relax and experience Chicago for the last time before the Mission. I even was able to go to a White Sox game. But thank you Adrienne and Scott for Chinatown!
I am looking forward to the few weeks at home and for the opportunity to serve in Hong Kong. I am grateful for the support of everyone. During the Mission, I hope to keep my own personal blog updated with recent news and pictures for everyone to see. A link will be provided shortly. But enjoy these pictures. Life has been good to me and I am glad I was able to share this year with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment