Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Preparing for Chicago

Hello everyone,
This is my first post to the blog, something I hope to do a lot more of as I'm in Chicago. Thank you again to all family and friends for the support and gifts during Graduation and my 19th Birthday. I am very grateful. Having the family around has been a lot of fun. Elle and Lucy are wonderful and I will miss them greatly as I leave for school. Chicago will be a wonderful opportunity to branch off and for a little season experience the world. I am very excited despite the fact that this next decade will bring some of the greatest challenges I will ever face. Fortunately there are incredible blessings promised after the trial of our faith. I look forward to taking lots of pictures and keeping everyone up to date on what I am doing in the near future. Again thank you for everything, Chicago here I come...
Love
Paul Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment