Hello to everybody,
This blogging stuff is great! Mere and as I have just seen Liz have gotten separate blogs going as well. We went over to Isaac and Emily's about a week ago and Emily helped Mere out while I helped replace door knobs in their house. It is looking great and they've put a lot of work into it, you'd all be impressed.
I am in the middle of finals, I have taken my property exam yesterday and have con law tomorrow, followed by contracts on Saturday with Torts next Tuesday and Civ pro on friday. We're getting together with some law school friends and Isaac and Emily this weekend for a bbq after contracts which will be a nice break to this week.
I am going to get surgery on my right knee. It has been hurting since last August and hasn't healed with rest. I even got physical therapy on it which didn't do much. I have tried to favor it back into working out, but that doesn't seem to work. So this is kind of the last resort, and I am not looking forward to it, but I think it's the last option I have.
Meredith is working hard at Lyntron and doing school at Eastern. Her liberal professors aren't the most "educational" as you'd say, but she is doing well. We will be moving into the Thorne's little red farmhouse sometime this summer and are way excited.
We look forward to having Pete home and seeing everybody else when they come up.
love,
Ben & Mere
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment